What we believe…
- The Bible is God’s true and inspired Word to us.
- Jesus Christ is the only Lord and Savior, redeemer of our brokenness and of our broken world.
- The Holy Spirit is the teacher and guide Christ left with us when He ascended into heaven.
- God showered His grace upon us by sacrificing His Son Jesus and creating a way for us to live eternally with Him.
- Salvation is given to all those who profess faith in God and is never revoked. We are all sinners and by God’s grace we are saved.
- Prayer is the tool God has given us so that we can have a personal relationship with Him.
- Our relationship and time with the Lord enlivens and strengthens us to do the work He has planned for us to do.
President – Lisa McNeely
Lisa has 18 years of sales and customer service experience, has operated her own concierge business and currently works at the Cuyahoga County Public Library in the Communications and External Relations Division. She has a heart for serving the Lord and is one of the founders of the ministry.
Secretary – Pat Massey
Pat serves in women’s and prayer ministries at Grace Christian and Missionary Alliance Church, where she is also a member. She is passionate about walking alongside women in their journey of faith and witnessing God’s transforming plan for their lives.
Pat believes in taking a break from every day distractions in order to seek after God through the retreat experience.
Treasurer – Lisa Corwin
Lisa has worked in the financial industry for over 25 years. She has used her financial, project management, training and process improvement skills to help several non-profit groups meet their goals.
Board Member – Angie Cirone
Angie has 8 years of experience in communications, and enjoys helping organizations grow and live out their missions. She attends Life Vineyard Church of Mansfield and co-leads a small group. Angie writes news and content marketing articles for the Richland Source, and teaches communication at North Central State College.
Retreat Director – Debra Griest
Deb has over fifteen years of experience directing retreats and providing spiritual guidance. She has a Master’s Degree in Spiritual Formation from Ashland University and is an ordained elder in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Deb is a business consultant and executive coach during the week.
Bookkeeper – Bertha Simpson
Bertha is retired with 29 years of experience in various capacities in the Banking Industry. Her prior experience, the gift of administration and love for God has enabled her to serve in various positions at True Vine Baptist Church during her 13 year membership there. Currently she serves as the Church Administrator.
Operations Manager Needed – Learn more about this volunteer position
The Operations Manager is the main point of contact as retreat participants register and prepare for the retreat. She also manages most of the administrative details for the ministry.